His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Feeling Better and Back to School

Last night at bedtime, I was sure Kyle would have to stay home another day.  This morning, he woke up just before 4am or so, which meant I woke up shortly after.  I was able to "snooze" for a bit before getting up out of bed. I soon realized that Kyle was feeling much better and looking better.  I decided then that he would be going to school today! 

Since I was up so early, I decided to get my workout out of the way since I had a few hours before I had to get Kyle ready for school.  Plus, my scheduled workout was only 30 minutes long. 

As we were getting "ready" for school, Kyle seemed ready to go.  He was excited to get back to school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment