His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Friday, January 4, 2013

Credit Score

I received a call from the bank about my secured credit card application, she reminded me that I needed an account with them and I told her that I applied for one in early December.  She looked it up and informed me that my account was opened and just needed to be funded!  I just wish the bank would have told me this when it was opened.  The account was opened on the same day I applied!!!!

I received my credit score from the bank.  According to FICO, I am just under 700.  That is MUCH better than what I thought it would be, considering I should have a foreclosure on there and unpaid credit card bills and other things.

When the time is right, I hope to re-apply for a credit card, I will try for either a secured card or a regular credit card and see which one I am approved for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment