His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Missing the Greens (it’s not what you think)

Since I had to leave my plants behind when we moved to the East Coast, I was really missing having so many plants to take care of. I only have two types of plants and I wanted more! I bought solid green spider plants from a lady on eBay. I found the lady I originally purchased from in 2005, and she was still selling plants. This time, I bought 20 rooted babies! I only paid a penny (plus shipping). I just got them today! I have them sitting in water for now. Once they get a little bigger, I plan on potting them up.

We bought a potty for Kyle! We chose our second choice of potty, instead of the first choice. Mainly because it’s only one piece and I didn’t want to deal with all the attachments and contraptions that come with it. Hopefully Kyle will like it! All of the parent reviews were positive for this product too. We’re still waiting for it to be delivered to the store so we can pick it up. Kyle is already showing interest too. He’s taken notice to (our) potty and wants to see how it all works and how we use it.

Kyle still isn’t sleeping as long as he used to, he usually gets up in the early morning. He doesn’t take naps anymore either and hasn’t for several months. Plus he’s having more tantrums that are more frequent. It’s a little difficult because he doesn’t talk and can’t tell us what he wants or needs.

I am still taking him on a walk everyday. We have to go mid-morning time because after 12pm, it’s even hotter and the humidity is horrendous. Thunderstorms are a weekly occurrence, which is funny because our area is on water restrictions!

No comments:

Post a Comment