His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Time for a Potty

Shannon still has split days off and has for a few weeks now. The rumors and talk of layoffs still loom over the property! It sounds like they are going to let employees go through attrition. There are employees taking a leave or going on vacation and they don’t plan on re-hiring them when they return. They are also cutting back hours as much as possible, which makes some employees wonder if they need to find another job. Thankfully Shannon’s hours are affected, especially as an hourly manager.

We finally bought a potty for Kyle! I decided to get a different one from the original one I wanted. This potty that we bought is simple and just one piece. Hopefully this potty training journey won’t be too hectic. Ha ha!

Kyle has been fighting bed time for the last few days. He doesn’t go to sleep until 10pm or later! This gives me less time at night to do anything for myself, such as RELAX!

I won an auction on eBay for 20 solid green spider plants. I bought spider plants from this person in 2005 and they arrived healthy. Unfortunately I left my plants behind when we moved to the East Coast. The only plant that survived the trip was my jade plant. Since we have settled in to our new place, I have been wanting new plants! So I bought 20 spider plant babies for only a penny (plus shipping). I didn’t expect to win the auction so I am not even prepared, I don’t have containers or potting soil!

I applied for a secret shopping position with a company that does business with my husband’s workplace. The representative suggested to my husband, that I apply for this position since they are always looking for secret shoppers. So I sent in my resume yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment