His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Friday, June 13, 2008

Passed a Milestone ~ His Discovery!

“Learning is the discovery that something is possible" - Fritz Perls


When Kyle learned to close doors, he would take any chance he could to close them. Every time I would open a door to a closet or anywhere else, he would literally run to where I was and wait until I was done with what I was doing and close the door for me. Whenever he sees a door open, he’ll run over to close it.

He loves to help me whenever he can too. He loves unfolding his clothes that were folded up nicely in his dresser drawers. He would also help me with laundry, he would go into our drawers and pull out our clothes and put them in the laundry basket for us. What a doll! :0)

This morning, Kyle figured out how to OPEN doors. He was opening and closing doors all morning and all day today. Since he just learned how to open doors, he seems obsessed with his new ability. Shannon and I quickly realized that we’ll need to re-Kyle-proof the house again!

No comments:

Post a Comment