His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

One day of school

Kyle was well enough to go to school today.  I think he could have gone yesterday but it was better to make sure he was feeling better.  He ended up missing Monday and Tuesday of this week, and only attended one day this week. 

We decided not to go to Kyle's therapy tomorrow due to the weather.  It's been raining and our tires are so old, Shannon doesn't feel comfortable driving in the rain with our tires.  The last time we had the tires changed was in 2004...yes, it's been 6 years since we bought new tires.  During those 6 years, the tires went through driving across the United States in 2007! 

I have been thinking about getting a soy candle starter kit!  I think I would really enjoy making soy candles!  Yesterday, I ended up buying two tart burners on facebook.  I went a little crazy and plus they were really cute!  Now I am considering making tarts for myself to see how that goes.  I have never burned tarts before, so I am really looking forward to trying it out.  It may be safer to use (no fire required to melt tarts), especially around Kyle! 

I have also been thinking about getting a small food processor.  I can use it when I make our homemade laundry detergent.  It would only take a few minutes to grate the soap if I use a food processor, rather than grate it by hand!  Also, there are a few recipes that I want to try, that require a food processor.  I found one I liked on amazon and Walmart!  I may buy it from amazon and save my gift cards to get it for free! 

No comments:

Post a Comment