His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A little bit different

Today was a little bit different for me!  Last night, I had trouble falling asleep (I had taken a nap earlier in the evening), so I ended up taking a melatonin.  After I took Kyle to the bus stop and made sure he got on the school bus, I came home, had breakfast, and ended up falling asleep a few hours later.  I took a two hour nap and it was so nice!  Normally I would have worked out shortly after breakfast!  I am enjoying the peace and quiet while Kyle is at school! 

A few hours after Kyle got home from school, I made time to workout!  I am still working on my new workout program and trying to stick to the workout schedule.  However, I have modified the schedule.  There are a couple of videos that require equipment that I don't have, but I still do the workouts.  I am already feeling a difference in my body and strength! 

No comments:

Post a Comment