His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Review another product

I am excited because I was chosen to review another product.  I heard through a "freebie" group that I am in that a company is looking for bloggers to review their product.  Rather than blogging, I told the company that I would review their product via my youtube account.  I told them that I already use coconut oil for beauty uses, such as leave-in hair conditioner, hair conditioner, makeup remover, skin moisturizer, etc.  I haven't really used coconut oil for cooking yet.  They are sending me a 32 fl oz jar of their brand of coconut oil to review.

I still have several more products to review from another company.  I plan on making my videos while Kyle is in school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment