His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The weather is changing

With season changes, comes changes with the weather.  It's been raining for the last few days.  Unfortunately that means it's back to hand washing our clothes.  I washed Kyle's clothes since his are easier and less back-breaking.

I am not sure if we'll have to go to the laundry mat later this week, but it looks like the weather will let up in a few days. 

My in-laws recently bought a new washer and dryer set earlier this month.  Their washer wasn't working right and it was an old set anyway.  We had to front them the money to buy the set and they will pay us back when they get the money.  Even though the set was over $1400, I am not impressed with it.  It's energy efficient and has a "wrinkle shield" option and that doesn't seem to do anything special.  I have more wrinkles in my clothes even when I don't use the wrinkle shield.  I take my clothes out as soon as the dryer is done and my clothes come out wrinkled!  There are other things I am not impressed with either.  If it were me, I would be happy with a set that's half that price.

No comments:

Post a Comment