His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Busy weekend

My MIL and I went to look at apartments yesterday.  They are looking at possible places to move into when they sell their house.  We were able to tour one place and drove through two others that weren't open on the weekend.  They seem really cute and cozy and makes me miss having our own place. 

Today, my MIL and I ended up going to Mooresville, NC, a nearby city.  First we stopped at ULTA, she needed more Bare Minerals makeup.  She ended up buying foundation and I found concealer that matched my skin perfectly.  I've been wanting some concealer since my current makeup doesn't seem to cover my imperfections that well.  Then we stopped at for a bite of tex-mex food.  We ended up sharing a meal.  The food was really good and fresh tasting!  We just wanted a quick bite before we went grocery shopping at BJ's (a warehouse store). 

I bought shampoo/conditioner combo, toothpaste, and socks for Shannon.  We also bought food for the whole household that should last us a month!  This was my third or fourth time shopping there and now realize I do not like shopping there.  The employees are somewhat rude at checkout!  They act like we are bothering them!  They aren't friendly, laugh, make jokes, etc.  The cashier didn't even bother to move to help us load our stuff on to the conveyor belt, just stood there like a lazy ass! 

1 comment:

  1. I really don't like BJ's even though you can use coupons from the paper there. I like Sam's Club Better.

    ReplyDelete