His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

More FREE stuff from Amazon!

Thanks to a survey site I belong to, I was able to make another purchase from Amazon.  I have been a member of a particular survey site for a few years now!  As a member, I earn points for every survey I complete and after a few years, I had over 4000 points saved up.  The site finally added better prizes and I redeemed my points for Amazon gift cards!  I was able to gain $35 worth of Amazon gift cards!  My Amazon order came out to over $32 (including shipping) and my order didn't cost me a penny!  I ordered the hardcover book set of Twilight Collector's Edition (The Twilight Saga) and another Turbo Jam workout DVD to add to my collection. I am looking forward to receiving my goodies!  I have yet to read the books, but have seen the movie Twilight.  Based on the book reviews, everyone loves them and they read the entire set within a few days. I am excited about adding another Turbo Jam DVD to my workouts, I love Turbo Jam so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment