His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Monday, October 11, 2010

Digital Camera

My mom came by the hotel early enough for us to have continental breakfast at the hotel.  We stopped by my parents house to figure out how to pack Kyle's toys and everything else in my suitcase.  I am also doing a load of laundry here.  My parents are sending me home with one of their pieces of luggage to help carry my clothes! 

My mom and I went to Burlington Coat Factory and I found a silver color Nine West wallet!  I could have chosen black, but this time I wanted something other than black.  Then I saw wristlets by Nine West, but ended up choosing a wallet in the end.  I also bought two goodies for my husband!  I bought him a new wallet and a watch!  He is in need of both!  The wallet and watch are both designer name brands too. 

We headed over to Costco to return some items and do a little shopping.  I found a digital camera that I liked, and it had all the features that I wanted.  Then we went to the other side of the display and saw more cameras!  I saw another camera for the same price as the one I chose, but the memory card had 4 MG's instead of 2 MG's and 14 megapixels instead of 12 megapixels.  I ended up choosing the second digital camera.  When we got to the register, it rang up with an automatic $20 off coupon, so it was much less than listed and less than the other digital camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment