His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Back at Home

I've been back at home for about a week and a half, almost two weeks.  I still feel like I am getting used to our usual routine.  It's hard for me to get up early to get Kyle ready for school, I find myself snoozing longer. 

We had to pick Kyle up early from school on Wednesday!  His teacher called and said he's been acting up, he's kicking and hitting other kids.  I asked her if she wanted us to come pick him up and she said it's not her decision to make, in other words, it would be our call (as his parents).  So I told her we wouldn't.  After I got off the phone, Shannon and I talked and decided we should go pick him up and I called her back to let her know that we'd come get him. 

Kyle hasn't been to therapy in the last two weeks.  We skipped two weeks ago because I had just returned home the day before and we skipped last week because the heater in our car is not working.  His appointments are in the early morning! 

No comments:

Post a Comment