His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Monday, October 11, 2010

Day with parents

I spent yesterday with my parents.  They came over to the hotel early in the morning and we all had continental breakfast!  We went across the street to Home Depot and I helped my mom find jade plants for my dad.  My dad has been looking for a jade plant because it reminds him of his grandparent's house, so my mom and I ended up finding two different jades.

Then we headed over to my grandparent's house for a family meeting to discuss my grandpa's funeral and last minute details.

On the way home, we stopped at Costco where I got a zippered sweathirt and matching pants by DKNY.  They are a faded green/avocado like color.  I also bought a layered set of tank tops. 

We went back to the hotel and just relaxed for a bit before we had dinner at Sizzler's!  It was pretty good and I haven't eaten there in so long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment