His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Saturday, September 10, 2011

His first sickness of the school year

Last night, I could tell Kyle was getting sick.  He was sniffling his nose in his sleep.  When he woke up this morning, he sort of stayed in bed and didn't seem in a hurry to get up.  When I finally got out of bed at 8am or so, he got up with me.  He didn't eat much today except 2 pancakes that I made.  He did drink water this morning, but that's about it. 

I could also tell he has a sore throat.  His nose hasn't been bothering him today.  He's been taking it easy all day today.  He just fell asleep on the couch. 

I am a little relieved that he got sick on the weekend, rather than during the week.  This is most likely a 24 hour bug and hopefully he'll be ready for school on Monday!  I would hate for him to miss school since he loves it so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment