His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

So sad, he hasn't learned!

Apparently my brother hasn't learned.  He is still as selfish as ever!  He really should get over himself.  He thinks the world revolves around him and expects everyone to drop what they are doing to cater to him.  I am BUSY dealing with my own life as well as my son (who has special needs) and he seems to be whining about getting his coat!  Hello dumb ass!  It's HOT here!  You don't need a fucking coat right this second.  You can see our weather as of today, September 14th at 3:50pm:


As far as I know, he's already burned every bridge with the family (nobody wanted to take him in) and nobody really wants to help him because all he does is TAKE, TAKE, TAKE.  Not only does he TAKE, he treats you and your family like crap and calls your apartment dirty!  Oh and he expects you to drive him to and from school, even though he never asked for rides.  He also expects to use your car and not even help with gas.  He also expects to use YOUR laptop that your husband bought you for your BIRTHDAY and use your internet and leave the computer on all night downloading crap.  Oh and he doesn't help with any of the bills! 

I hope he gets over himself and realize people aren't going to drop everything or stop their life for him.

Unfortunately we have some of his stuff.  I have banned him from calling us and emailing me.  Not only that, my husband has said he doesn't want him over here.  Hahahahahaha!  so fucking funny.  His stuff really deserves to go to Goodwill rather than him.  I am not sure how he's going to get his stuff.  He needs to come here and we can leave his shit on our porch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment