His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Moonlight Path

I made another batch of soy candles last night.  My monkey farts candles are almost gone, I am on my second candle and it's halfway gone.  I've been burning my candles as often as I can, especially while Kyle is at school. 

I made 2 8oz soy candles in "Moonlight Path" scent.  It's described as: This BBW duplicate has top notes of pink rose, jasmine, and light violets. Base notes of sweet musk enriched with unique woodsy notes. A true favorite.

I still need a few more candle making supplies, such as a "candy thermometer" since the one I am using doesn't seem to work right.  I also need tart molds since I have soy wax leftover and I can make tarts with the unused wax.  Lastly, I want to get an electric candle warmer that can melt tarts and container candles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment