His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Friday, September 16, 2011

Monkey Farts!

I made 2 8oz soy candles the other night.  I decided to make Monkey Farts first!  I love this scent and the name!  The thermometers that I have weren't working right.  Thankfully my candle is burning correctly.  I need a few more candle making supplies such as a different thermometer and tart tins (to use for the leftover soy wax).  I am hoping I can find both at the local craft supply store. 

I've been burning my Monkey Farts yesterday and today and so far so good!  It smells wonderful too!  No issues with burning or with the wick!  I am so happy! 

6 comments:

  1. New follower via blog hop hoping you will follow us back at http://www.beckvalleybooks.blogspot.com thks in advance x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Im a new follower from Weekend Gathering Blog Hop, loving the blog! I would love to invite you to follow me, J'S REVIEWS AND GIVEAWAYS
    Thanks so much! have a great day!
    Monkey Farts sounds funny, but I would love to smell them lmao :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a name for a candle! I'm visiting from the Alexa hop and following you on GFC as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to laugh at the name of that candle...Monkey Farts! LOL... Hopping along on Saturday...Follow back please @ http://www.pargasjunkyard.wordpress.com and on facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/PargasJunkyard ! Join our Wacky Weekend Hop! Check the blog to link up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always wanted to make candles, I've just never gotten around to it. It seems like it would be really relaxing and fun. I'm a new follower from the Alexa hop. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dropping by to say hello from Follow Me Friday Hop.

    ReplyDelete