His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Saturday, September 10, 2011

My 2 oz candle

I am still in shock that my 2 oz candle that I made came out so perfect!  I've been burning it here and there and I finally brought it out in to the living room for a bit.  I blew out the candle about 15 minutes ago and I can still smell the candle scent throughout the room! 

I've been searching all day for a soy candle making kit and finally found one I like that was reasonably priced.  It comes with everything I need to make more candles, including the jars.  Next time I plan on buying the jars at Walmart.  I hope to get these by next week, so I chose a kit that included the jars.  I really hope to make more candles soon.  I love burning candles and it will be nice to have some on hand if the power goes out.  It rains here frequently and sometimes there is lightning and thunder, which can also result in a power outage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment