His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Friday, December 2, 2011

How nice!

This morning, our neighbor (they live across the street from us and live in the same apartment community as us) stopped by and asked if I could possibly watch his son after school (meet him at the bus stop).  He had to take his car in to get fixed because he was in an accident yesterday (the other guy hit him).  Anyway, he wanted me to wanted me to watch his son just in case he didn't make it home in time to meet his son at the bus stop.  I told him it wouldn't be a problem and he gave me his apartment key. 

Well, he just returned home (about 20 minutes before the bus drops off the kids).  He said he went to Costco and he gave us two apples and two grapefruits and a fresh loaf of bread (made at the store).  The package of bread had two loaves so he gave us one of them!  I thought it was so nice of him to give us the food! 

No comments:

Post a Comment