His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year's Eve

I can't believe today is the last day of 2011!  Although, that means tomorrow is my 9th Wedding Anniversary

I am looking forward to the New Year!  I just started a new project.  I am organizing virtual book tours for authors.  Since I love to read and review books, I decided to do this. 

I am still unsure if I should go back to college at this time.  I am loving what I am doing now with organizing book tours.  This allows me to be a stay at home mom and earn a little extra income. 

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Years! And congrats on your 9 year anniverasy! :)

    I'm following you now via GFC! I stopped by from the Weekend Gathering Blog Hop. I'd love for you to stop by and follow me back!

    Have a great weekend!

    Sarah Kay
    http://magicallifeofmamas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Holidays and Have a great New Years!
    And congrads on your 9th Wedding Anniversary!
    I am folling you on google friend connect!
    I came over from the weekend Gathering Blog Hop!

    I'd love for you to come vist my blog! :)

    http://ultimateheadline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete