His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Friday, December 23, 2011

Sociology or Social Science

I was thinking about going back to college again and I would love to find an accredited online college to attend.  Shannon is almost done with his school, he will have his Bachelors in Criminal Justice.  I stumbled onto Ashford University and found two bachelor programs that really caught my attention!  I am interested in either Bachelor of Arts in Sociology or Bachelor of Arts in Social Science. Both have different advantages and disadvantages.  I would need to talk to an admissions rep or counselor to weigh my options. 

When I was attending the local community college right after high school, I remember I was interested in Sociology but the classes were always full because they were so popular and the teacher was popular too!

Both programs interest me, I can't wait to find out more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment