His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

So close to home!

I received an email from my son's principal with no subject line.  Normally when she sends out emails, she uses a subject line, so that was a bit surprising.  When I opened it, this is what I found:


As you can see, I erased any personal information, email address, phone numbers, and our County that we live in. 

Receiving this email was a complete shock because I had no idea about this investigation.  In my defense, I don't always watch the news and when I did a search online, I could only find that our Fox affiliate news station covered the story.  They didn't name the teacher involved in this in the article either. 

I still can't believe this happened at my son's school.  Although, I am glad they seemed to handle this in a professional manner and not just accuse him and assume he was guilty.  I don't believe that all teachers are child molesters.  They are innocent until proven guilty. 


No comments:

Post a Comment