His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I'm on the list!

Every Tuesday, the school sends the students home with a packet.  It's a weekly information packet full of school information, updates, announcements, and any classroom information as well.  There was a flyer from the school asking for volunteers to help with the annual talent show in February!  I asked Shannon what he thought about me volunteering and he had no problems with it.  So, I emailed the contact person and she took down my name and cell phone number (I also gave her our home phone number since that is the best number to contact us at).  I've been added me to the list!


2 comments:

  1. I am a new fan from Madame Deals please enter one of my contests I have $200 in jewelry and more www.madamedeals.com/contests.

    Thank you
    Amee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I have been a room volunteer and PTA coordinator at just about every school my kids have been to. I think it is a great way to show your kids that thier education is important to you! Looking forward to reading how it all turns out!

    ReplyDelete