His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Monday, February 13, 2012

Back in college


I literally spent the last 3-4 weeks researching every other online college/university that I could find that offered a Bachelor's Degree Program in Sociology.  When I compared them to Ashford University, none of them even came close.  All of them wanted me to obtain my own school transcripts (Ashford University did that for me).  The other colleges said that books were not included with tuition, while Ashford University's tuition includes books. 

This weekend, I was able to chat online with an admissions counselor and I asked her if I would be able to be reinstated as a student at Ashford University.  After looking at my account, she said that I could and referred me to my former counselor.  I emailed my counselor last night and she emailed me back today.  After a few emails, I decided to start school next Tuesday!

She sent me my login info as well.  I am so ready to start college.  I'm nervous, but excited.  I was able to look at my schedule and it looks like my graduation date is in mid-2014!!  I am very pleased with that as it was originally stating December 2015 when I first decided to attend Ashford University in January.  I only have 16 General Eduation classes to take before I can start my major courses. 

There are many reasons why I want to pursue my Bachelor's Degree and I am really looking forward to being back in college.

1 comment:

  1. I am in the same field and getting ready to transfer to California State University- Chico by this time next year. Chico offers an all online degree for sociology as well, so check it out if you get the chance. Good luck to you in school!

    ReplyDelete