His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Dinner Party

Our neighbors invited us to a dinner party hosted by their church group and I decided I wanted to go.  Shannon wanted to stay at home with Kyle.  The dinner party was held at a restaurant in their banquet room.  I wasn't sure of the dress attire, so I wore a "business casual" outfit.  Thankfully, I wasn't over dressed or under dressed.  The dress was mixed between relaxed to business casual.

 Everyone was super friendly and welcoming.  The dinner was open to family and friends of the members of the group.  They did their prayers and songs and the dinner was a buffet style.  All I ate was green beans, macaroni and cheese, and hush puppies.  I also had Pepsi as I was really thirsty.  I had about two glasses and then I had water after that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment