His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Went to doctor

We sent Kyle to school yesterday, even though he still have hives. I also sent him to school with a note letting the teacher know about his hives and if needed, we could come pick him up. The school nurse only comes in on Wednesdays and they decided that we should take him home.  Kyle loves school so much, he didn't want to leave, so he was unhappy for a few hours after we got home.

I called to make an appointment for Kyle yesterday and she was able to fit him in this morning at 9am.  Luckily he is still on Medicaid, but since moving here, we hadn't set him up with a new doctor.  The doctor confirmed it was hives and recommended Benadryl.  I also asked for a doctor's note since the school asked for one.

I chose the same doctor that both Shannon and I have already been to.  He recognized me immediately, probably because he's asian and there are not a lot of asians around here!  


No comments:

Post a Comment