His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Received my iPad

I received my iPad yesterday and couldn't wait to open it up and start playing with it.  I only played with it for less than 2 hours.  Honestly, it's a nice product but I'm glad we didn't purchase this with our own money.  My husband and I are unemployed and have been for over 2 years.  An iPad is not what is necessary for us to survive right now. 

We are not privy to the cell phones of today with internet, camera phones and Siri -- which is fascinating.  Our cell phone is basic, it makes and receives calls and does basic text messaging.  We use it for emergencies only. 

The iPad is perfect for a business person or someone who works and is on the go.  The iPad is also great for "on the go."  I didn't like having to type on the keyboard with my two pointer fingers!  Also, the iPad is nice for those who have only ONE email address, which I do not.  I have several accounts for different reasons. 

Although, since we love to travel, the iPad is great to bring on the road.  I hope that when we're on the road and we need to use the internet, we can stop at a place with free wi-fi to look up what we need.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment