His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Sunday, February 10, 2008

“Think Think Think”

It’s about 1:15am as I type this. I tried laying down to go to sleep around midnight but kept thinking about what to buy tomorrow. We’re going grocery shopping tomorrow and I was thinking about what foods to get for Kyle. I realize I need to change his foods around and give him variety since his tastes change from time to time and I know the same thing can get boring. But my choices are limited because I am not much of a cook! LOL I have to think SIMPLE! I definitely have to change his breakfast and lunch foods around a bit. So I was thinking about all of the possibilities.

I also realized that we haven’t been giving Kyle any milk, just juice and water. So this time, we’re only giving him milk or water.

Shannon once pointed out to me that I never get enough food for myself. Since I am the one to think of Kyle's meals, I never have time to think about myself! So I was thinking of food choices for myself.

I also did some job searching online tonight. I found a few company websites as well as stumbled upon a local city job site. I found a city job that Shannon could apply for. I had a feeling he wouldn’t apply for this job because he’d have to fill out the application and mail it in and then take a test. I don’t think he’s privy to the hiring processes of county, city, and state agencies. Tonight, I had to tell him that he really should apply for a city job. I think he would do very well on the test and if he does, he would be the first group of people called for an interview or at least put on the top of the list. I even told him that I would fill out the application for him.

Instead of sleeping, I had to get up and tell him all of this and let him know what I was thinking about, it would put my mind at ease. I also had to tell him when we are going to go grocery shopping tomorrow because he always chooses a time and it doesn’t fit in with Kyle’s schedule, it’s always on HIS time.

Plus, I can’t sleep because I had a good hour nap today! LOL Okay, so now you know what is going on in my never ending mind.

Please, stop by my website, I try to update it as much as I can. I sell mineral makeup, soy candles, a variety of bath and body products! Visit: http://www.ItsYourTurn.go.cc

1 comment:

  1. My poor kids rarely get anything besides milk or water. It's all I drink so it's all I give them. I love soy candles! I used to sell them, but found I was buying twice as much more than I was selling! Good luck on the new business venture.

    ReplyDelete