His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Hopeful of Possibilities

Today I was stressing out about not having health insurance. Kyle and I both need to go to the doctors. Kyle still needs to have his 2 year check up and I need to see a doctor about my menstrual cycle. Today is the 16th day of being on my period. I can feel the effects of the blood loss. Not only that, I don’t eat meat so I don’t have enough iron as it is. This cycle was about 2 weeks late and now I am dealing with this extended period.

I have also been stressing about the job situation. But then today, Shannon got another call back from the hotel he interviewed with a week ago. They want him to come back in for another interview. He’s already interviewed with the General Manager and the Front Office Manager. Now he’s going to interview with the Director of Operations tomorrow afternoon.

I ordered vitamins for Kyle and myself. I also ordered some energizing soy protein for myself, that I can mix in with milk. We started the vitamins yesterday. I bought the infant/toddler vitamins that come in a powder form to mix in his juice or water. He’s also been taking a store brand children’s vitamin.

Lately Kyle hasn’t had much of an appetite. Usually he loves to eat and can’t get enough of it. However, he’s only eating about half or even a quarter of his meals. To fill his tummy, we feed him cheerios or crackers because that’s all he seems to want. So I am glad the vitamins arrived yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment