His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Second Interview

My husband just got the call for a second interview tomorrow afternoon at 2:30pm. We are both very excited! He’s really hoping to get this job. It sounds like the perfect job for him!

I’ve been busy with my PTC (paid to click) sites. I joined a new site yesterday. The PTC world is very unstable with the fact that there are scammers out there. So I tend to do my research and read what others are saying. Well the new site I joined is owned by a person known to be honest and pays since he/she already owns a PTC site that I happen to be a member of! So I had no problem joining this site. I got paid from another site of mine and I was excited about that. My next payment will be over $2400! PTC sites aren’t a way to get rich and I am not claiming to be. PTC sites offer extra money, which I wholeheartedly welcome. Plus they are really fun and addicting.

I should be receiving my order from Bath & Body Works today. I used my $25 gift card that I earned from a site I belong to, so my order cost less than $3. I earned that gift card from reading emails and/or through my other online purchases. Shannon is also a member of this site, I signed him up under me! We have earned gift cards from Walmart, Olive Garden, Red Lobster, and Old Navy! We are also signed up with upromise, so I am hoping to do more shopping through them in the near future.

I haven’t been in the mood to write any letters! Ever since I heard about the stamp prices going up again, it really made me upset. I don’t want to give up on pen palling, because I love receiving mail. Plus I like writing letters.

I think we are pretty much ready to file our taxes. I am going to do it online for free, since we meet the qualifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment