His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Saturday, February 23, 2008

New Interest

Last night I thought about making my own soy candles. I think it would be really fun to try. I am really nervous and excited at the same time. I am not much of a crafty person so this is a little intimidating but it's something I really want to try. I told Shannon that I want to try making soy candles and he's all for it.

I was doing research on the internet on how to get started and I found a few sites that offer starter kits. I think the starter kit would be the best way to go since I have no idea how where to begin or what to buy, hense the STARTER kit.

I am hoping to try candle making in a few months! I don’t plan on going any further than making them for myself, and possibly family, and friends.

I did find a direct sales business that offers candle making kits. I did a little more research and some former members of this business said this company has very high prices and high shipping costs and it would be better to look elsewhere to buy your supplies. Although, this is a great company to join if you are a newbie and just looking to build your team and make candles. Which is not what I want to do. I don’t want to be spending my time recruiting people. I just want to learn and experiment with making soy candles.

No comments:

Post a Comment