His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Sunday, February 24, 2008

All Caught Up

“To accomplish great things we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan, but also believe.” - Anatole France


I haven’t been in the mood to write any letters so I had to encourage myself to get back into writing. I knocked out 6 letters this weekend. I received 2 letters last week so I have plenty of time to write those. I am just proud of myself for getting them done and plan on mailing them out on Monday.

The only way I can write letters is when Kyle is distracted. So I have learned to turn on one of his favorite movies. His usual movies are either of the 2 Winnie the Pooh movies we have or Cars. We also have Dumbo and Peter Pan, so I am trying to work those in and get him used to those movies. I turned on Dumbo last night and he started crying! LOL I turned on Peter Pan today and he lost interest. I just have to keep turning them on here and there for him to get used to them.

I also realized that I am almost out of stamps so I bought a sheet of forever stamps. I do plan on buying more forever stamps before the price goes up.

I am going to buy more soy candles for myself. I think I deserve it since I never got anything for our anniversary (except 4 bags of peanut M&Ms), and nothing for Valentine’s Day (not even a hug, kiss, or wink and those are all free). Yet my husband decided to donate over $600 to the Ron Paul campaign on the day of Ron Paul’s wedding anniversary to his wife. So if Ron Paul and his wife can get over $600, I think I deserve to spoil myself.

I am still waiting on my other soy candle order from my other company I am with called Country Charm Scents. I can’t wait to try those candles too! I miss burning candles!

1 comment:

  1. I have the same problem...it is tough getting things done with little boys! My son's fav movie its Finding Nemo, but his attention span only gives me about 15 minutes...

    ReplyDelete