His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Jealousy

“He that is not jealous is not in love.” ~ St. Augustine

“Jealousy injures us with the dagger of self-doubt.” ~ Leslie Grimutter


A few days ago, I actually felt a little jealous. I have not felt this way in several years, especially since I have been married. I am glad I don’t have to date anymore because I do not like feeling jealous.

I showed my husband a video clip of a Big Brother contestant doing a striptease and being silly. He then mentioned that he used to date a girl like that. Now, being married, I do want to hear about the woman of his past, but then again, I don’t. I thought I knew about all of them, but he never gave details. In the end, I found out that they just went out on a few dates and that was it. Nothing MORE! So that’s good to know! That information made me feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment