His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Saturday, February 23, 2008

I should have FLIPPED him off

We had beautiful weather today so I took Kyle for a walk. Kyle loves going for a walk and being outside so he had fun.

On our way back, this guy cut us off! We were just at his driveway and apparently he couldn’t wait the whole 5 seconds for us to walk by his driveway that he had to cut us off and drive into his driveway. How dare us pedestrians keep him from returning home 5 seconds late! Thank goodness I was holding Kyle’s hand. Kyle could have run out in front of me and into the way of the car. Who knows what could have happened. We live in a very quiet cul-de-sac and there isn’t a whole lot of traffic either. Anyway, I regret not flipping the jerkwad off! He deserved it. I didn’t think about doing that until afterwards. But then again, he lives across the street and a few houses down from us.

When we got back, I gave him his dinner since it was his dinner time.

No comments:

Post a Comment