His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Friday, May 30, 2008

Juggling Bills

I pride myself on juggling our bills and making sure they are paid on time. If Shannon was in charge of paying our bills, we’d be in trouble! LOL I even use online bill pay through my bank since it’s free to use and it save me the postage, that I could instead, use towards sending a letter to a pen pal. If you can’t tell by the many news stories, the economy SUCKS! Jobs are scarce, while other companies are laying off their staff. So we are very thankful for our good fortune and everything that led us to our current situation.

Our rent is due on the first of each month. So I decided to drop off our rent check a few days early because I didn’t want to go in when “everyone and their mother” was going in. The check was post dated for June 1st. I know that checks are considered “live” and can be cashed anytime, no matter the date on the check. But I assumed the apartment managers would have the common courtesy to WAIT until June 1st to cash my check, since the rent isn’t DUE until June 1st. But unfortunately, they do NOT have the common courtesy and are Money Hungry Whores, and decided to cash my check EARLY! I am just thankful Shannon’s direct deposit was deposited the next day. I am just a little pissed that they couldn’t WAIT until June 1st to cash my check! I have also decided that I do NOT like this place and how it’s run. I know that I want to move out of here as soon as our lease is up, because I am tired of their so-called “professionalism.”

No comments:

Post a Comment