His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Work Schedule

Ever since we moved, Shannon has had split days off which hasn't given us much time to spend together. When he does have a day off, he just wants to veg, which is understandable. So I was really looking forward to his weekend this week. However, this morning, he said he only had one day off this week. I guess they are really busy tomorrow, so he has to work. His boss said she would give him 2 1/2 to 3 days off next week.

When I checked my email this morning, there was an email from Walmart saying that my steam vacuum was ready for pick up! Shannon will be picking that up sometime this week! I can't wait to clean our carpets!

No comments:

Post a Comment