His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Friday, May 30, 2008

I was always wondering

My MIL had given me a couple of cuttings from one of her houseplants that was given to her. I never knew what this plant was called and it was bothering me all this time. Well, I finally decided to look it up to see if I could find the name of it. It wasn’t too hard to find out that the plant is called a “Wandering Jew” or an “Inch Plant.” From the cuttings, we started them in water and I haven’t had a chance to transplant them into pots yet.

I am also rooting some of my Jade leaves and steam cuttings and they seem to be doing good. I only have two types of plants for now, and I hope to acquire more!

No comments:

Post a Comment