His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Coach Handbag is here

My Coach handbag arrived today! I didn't have to work until 5 PM tonight and of course it didn't come until after we left to go to work! It was a slower today at work, I guess I got so used to the busy days from the holidays.

Just before we left for work, Shannon received a call back from the Director of Operations, he was the second person he interviewed with for the Property Manager position. It turns out, that they had two really good candidates and they want to hire both Shannon and the other candidate. There is another property that has an opening, as the current Property Manager had to go on a leave of absence and they are unsure how long he/she will be gone. So, they are going to have Shannon take that position of Property Manager! Anyway, the Director of Operations said that he will receive a call tomorrow to talk more about the position, etc. Once we get the final word that he is officially hired, I will be giving my two week notice at work!

When I got home, my package was waiting for me on the bed. I didn't open it until after I took a shower. My handbag is beautiful! It was nicely and carefully wrapped. It even came with a cloth bag to store my handbag in.

No comments:

Post a Comment