His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I have a Pea Coat

A few hours after we dropped Kyle off at school, my MIL and I went shopping. We stopped at JC Penney's because she had to return a pajama top that she bought yesterday. They had several racks of 75% off in all departments. I ended up getting myself a Pea Coat that was on sale/clearance! It is so cute and it's a petite, size small. It was the last coat on the rack! I don't know how it hadn't been snatched up yet! I have wanted a coat and now I finally have one to keep me warm. The only thing that I don't like about it is that it's "dry clean only." I guess if I need to, I could use the at-home dry cleaning method.

I also bought Shannon two more pajama pants. He loves the ones he got for Christmas from his parents. These were also on sale/clearance.







After doing some damage at JC Penney's, we went to Bi-Lo to buy groceries. We ended up getting some frozen dinners from Healthy Choice! Most of them were vegetarian, so I bought one of each. I had one today and it was really good. It was "sweet and sour" which I normally don't eat and it made my mouth numb and it was spicy, it had a nice kick to it. I also had to pick up some over-the-counter allergy medicine! My allergies have been bothering me since the wind and rain were here a few days ago. The outdoor allergies are bothering me and the indoor allergies (cat dander) are pretty bad. This morning I had to take a Zyrtec, thankfully I had a sample and it helped me go back to sleep.

We're not sure about school on Friday. The weather forecast is calling for snow and ice! School could be canceled or on a 2-3 hour delay. There were a few school districts that were closed and one that was on a 2 hour delay today but they were in the higher elevations.

No comments:

Post a Comment