His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Friday, January 8, 2010

2 Hour Delay

The local school district put all schools on a 2 hour delay, which means school starts 2 hours later than normal. When I look out the window, I still don't know why they put on the 2 hour delay...there is no snow! LOL We still have to pick Kyle up at the usual time. I also found out that Kyle and his classmates will be having lunch in the cafeteria! Normally they eat in the classroom. I can't imagine taking 3 and 4 year olds to a cafeteria! LOL

Shannon had a job interview for a hotel/property manager position yesterday. The interview was an hour away and the property is nearby. The hotel is being built, so they had the interview at another hotel. He interviewed with the President of the company. He was also told that there are 3 serious candidates that they are considering and he is one of them. Shannon also just received an email and the Director of Operations wants to set up a second interview!

Yesterday, I ended up giving up 3 of my days to another cashier since she was looking for more hours. I could do with much less hours, I would be happy! Next week, I would have 6 days straight without a day off! So I ended up giving up 2 of those days to the other cashier. After tonight, I have the next 3 days off! I need some days off! I have laundry and chores to do. Just a lot of stuff to catch up on.

No comments:

Post a Comment