His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sick again!?

Last night I started feeling a tickle in my throat. I was also having trouble falling asleep. Today, I am drinking echinacea tea, hoping to beat whatever sickness is trying to take over!

Shannon is back to school, as of yesterday. He also has a job interview tomorrow for a management position at a hotel. They called last night around 7:30 PM to set up the interview. He also had to take an assessment test online. Since I will be at work on Thursday, my MIL will be watching Kyle while Shannon is at his interview.

I finally treated myself and bought a Coach handbag! My purse zipper broke. It was barely zipping up before it finally broke. I found the bag last night, after searching all the major department store websites. I went through upromise to purchase it, that way I earn money for Kyle's college.

No comments:

Post a Comment