His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Thursday, January 14, 2010

He got the job!

Shannon was offered the job yesterday! Pending the background check, etc., they want him to start training on January 25th! They emailed him the paperwork and he filled it all out last night and faxed it over this morning! He will be going to training in another city, rather than in Kansas City, MO like they originally mentioned. At least he'll be in the same state and time zone.

I am turning in my notice at work today, my last day will be January 24th, that way I can be the one to walk Kyle to the bus stop and pick him up. Speaking of that, we are going to set Kyle up to start taking the bus to and from school from now on. His teacher is the one to set it all up for us.

Since I am off tomorrow and Kyle will be in school, we are going to drive out to the area where he will be working. We're going to drive around to look at the area and look for apartments. I am also stressing out about getting Kyle enrolled in a new school district!

No comments:

Post a Comment