His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Friday, July 22, 2011

I've been a busy bee!

It's been a productive day for me!  I woke up and did my 55 minute workout (I always seem to put this one off by taking an extra rest day from working out).  I am also catching up on laundry today since I realized we were almost out of clean clothes.  I am doing at least 4 loads of laundry (darks, whites, and two loads of towels & bath mats)! 

Kyle starts Kindergarten on August 25th and I am looking to get him more clothes for school.  His school district doesn't not require school uniforms, but we're going to stick with the same theme.  Kyle will also be attending 5 days a week, which means I will need to have more clothes for him, plus extras when I need to do laundry.  He's still the same size as last year - 5T, which I can only seem to find at JC Penney. 

No comments:

Post a Comment