His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Monday, July 11, 2011

Panties and Blush

We went to the mall today.  I have been wanting to get a certain blush that I have heard a lot about.  There are celebrities that wear it and it's been the best seller since 2001!  I knew it was sold at Sephora and we happen to have a Sephora inside of our local JC Penney's.  I was able to see the blush in person and had to think about it before buying it.  While doing that, I went over and found some panties.  I had a hard time choosing the colors and sizes, but finally bought a few.  I have decided to stop buying panties that come in a package from Walmart (I usually bought Hanes) because they would start to unravel after a few weeks of wearing them!  It just didn't seem worth it to have underwear fall apart after a few weeks or have holes in them.  I am hoping that panties from the department store will last longer than a few weeks! 

I ended up getting the blush that I really wanted.  I figured that I would regret not getting it, so I just took the plunge and bought it.  I tried it on and love it!  It works perfectly for my skin color! 

After going to the mall, we went to Walmart to get groceries.  Since we are no longer receiving food stamps, we tried not to buy as much. 

I called the department of social services today regarding our food stamps and she said that we would need to reapply because we were supposed to get recertified in May, which is around the time we moved.  Also, we have to reapply since we moved to a different county.  I filled out the application today and sent it out in today's mail!  Hopefully we can get back on food stamps by the end of this month and not have so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment