His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Drip Drop, Drip Drop...

Around 6pm, I hear drip drop, drip drop coming from the bathroom.  I had taken a shower and just finished giving Kyle a bath.  I went into the bathroom to check it out and I look up to see water dripping from our ceiling!  Then I remembered just as I was leaving the bathroom after giving Kyle a bath, I heard a big "whoosh" sound, like a toilet flushing or a dishwasher running upstairs.  It sounds like water gushing! 

As I am trying to find the number to "emergency maintenance" pager for our complex (since it's after business hours), I am worrying and freaking out about what is causing the whole mess.  Of course I can't find the paper with the information.  I gave Shannon the main office number and the recording had the pager number for us to call.  Shannon called the number and left our phone number for them to call us back.  Thankfully they called back within 2 minutes or so.  They told us they would be here in half an hour.

I just hope this can be fixed quickly without us having to stay elsewhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment