His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Hit with the flu

I am convinced we were hit with the flu.  Kyle was sick with the flu for over a week and as he was getting over it, I started showing symptoms.  I am getting over it and now Shannon is showing symptoms.  I looked up the "flu symptoms" online and most of our symptoms matched up.  Kyle did throw up a few times and they said that was common in children, rather than adults. 

Since I was sick, I put off my workouts.  As I am feeling better these days, I am trying to get back on track with my workouts.  Last night, I did pilates just before bed.  I am also doing Turbo Jam for a bit before I jump back into Turbo Fire.  My asthma has been acting up lately too. 

Thankfully, Kyle seems to be much better and only missed one day of school since he caught the flu.  I can only imagine how bad it is in his classroom if he caught it. 

1 comment:

  1. new follower. I am glad that everyone s feeling well. Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete