His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Sunday, November 27, 2011

I subscribed to the newspaper


I just subscribed to our local Sunday paper delivery, which I never thought I would.  I ended up subscribing because I went to purchase the Sunday paper at the corner gas station [for the first time in almost 2 months] and found out that the price was raised from $1.50 to $2.00!  I only brought $1.50 with me! 

I decided to look on the newspaper website to see how much it would be to subscribe for the Sunday paper delivery and it's only $8.84 a month.  It's only 84 cents more to subscribe, so I decided to sign up!  It will save me from getting dressed and getting Kyle ready and taking him for a little walk to buy the paper.  

No comments:

Post a Comment