His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Walmart after Black Friday

We ended up going to Walmart today.  We wanted to go yesterday but Kyle was still feeling sick, coughing and throwing up.  Today he's a little better.  I hope he'll be ready for school on Monday, either way, I hope to send him! 

We bought the usually groceries.  I plan on making a green bean casserole and banana nut muffins this week.  We also bought 2 pumpkin pies!  I also decided we should buy a small bag of potatoes to have baked potatoes and any leftovers can be re-heated the next day or I can add them to soups or as a side for dinner. 

Walmart wasn't as busy in the grocery section.  Shannon and I figured that everyone has plenty of leftovers, so they don't need to be shopping for food. 

I also bought a few cleaning supplies: sponges, dishwasher tabs, baking soda (to clean), and zote laundry bar (to make homemade laundry soap).

Kyle behaved at the store.  I think he was so distracted looking all around the store and he never got bored.  If he gets bored, he'll start to whine.  I think there was too much going on for him to get bored. 

No comments:

Post a Comment