His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Monday, November 14, 2011

The things I love!

Happy Monday!  It's a new week! 

I decided to do the things that make me happy.  This past weekend, I made more soy candles and had extra wax leftover to make tarts too!  I also put some candles up for sale through my Facebook page.  Once I sell the soy candle sets I have for sale, I hope to buy more candle supplies! 

Last week, I was still getting over the flu but while I wasn't feeling 100%, I was working out.  Instead of doing Turbo Fire, I went back to Turbo Jam all of last week.  This week, I am back to doing Turbo Fire!  I am restarting the schedule from the beginning.  I hope to stick to the schedule as much as possible! 

No comments:

Post a Comment